Become part of the labor-of-love movement by joining our Volunteer Team
Your skills, enthusiasm and commitment are welcomed here!
Experience new meaning in your life while making a difference in other's. There are many volunteer opportunities available to fit everyone's skills and schedule, and you will love this fun and passionate group of volunteers.
Short-Term and One-Time Projects
- Professional Services - Marketing, photography, construction, event planning, and other specialized volunteers ensure efficiency and effectiveness in serving our clients.
- Special Events and Fundraisers - Whether you chair a committee, seek donor support or help with event logistics, your volunteer support is vital to our fundraising efforts.
Ongoing Volunteer Roles
- Retail Support - Our Yelp reviews say it all in terms of how often our volunteer staff is praised. We are always looking for friendly people to help with assisting customers while supporting our mission.
- Personal Shopper - Work with our clients individually, providing them with a wardrobe tailored to their needs, and personalized attention to boost their sense of self-worth and hope.
- Intake Support- Steaming, sorting and organizing of clothing is an ongoing need.
- Administrative Work - Data entry, special projects, mailings and more.
If you’re interested in volunteering at Bloom, please contact Bloom's Director of Programs & Services, (415) 482-6077.